Support Central Eurasian Language Learning!
We hope you will consider giving the gift of language and supporting less commonly taught language learning at CESSI and the larger Wisconsin Intensive Summer Language Institutes (WISLI). Donations will go towards the CESSI Tuition Remission Scholarship and to support CESSI activities not covered by our grants (such as Dastarkhan or cooking demonstrations).
Donations are tax-deductible and can be made at any amount through the University of Wisconsin Foundation, the official fundraising and gift-receiving organization for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Each year, the UW Foundation transfers gift and investment income to departments within UW-Madison. When you make a donation through the UW Foundation, you are contributing to an endowment which ensures the financial stability of the Language Program Office, the administrative unit of CESSI and the larger Wisconsin Intensive Summer Language Institutes (WISLI) and Language Program Office (LPO).
In order to donate to CESSI, please follow the steps below:
- First, choose your preferred donation method:
- Online: Donate via our secure fund link on the UW Foundation’s website at Language Program Office Fund – 112500024
- By Mail: Send the funds in by check to the “lock box” and include “International Division Language Programs Office Fund” as the fund destination on the check or with a note attached to it:
- Make check payable to: UW Foundation
- Memo or note: new International Division LPO Fund
- Mail to: UW Foundation, US Bank Lockbox 78807, Milwaukee, WI 53278-0807
- Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your intention to donate to CESSI.
We are so grateful for your generosity and support of our language programming!